I was shocked to just find out that the TriCity News just published my response
to the
Tommy Deseno BS kill the Baronet article. A friend informed me that nobody
reads the TriCity
news, so it's no big deal.
So, I wonder, what do you all think of TriCity.
Personally, I think that paper is lame, and Dan Jacobson has one of the most
annoying, self
serving writing styles i've ever seen. I imagine him reading his articles back
to himself with
glee, then patting himself on his own back for his cleaverness.
Opinions please?