--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Werner -
> It's quite clear which Carousel House I was referring to.
>
> "However, we could not help but note the added value the 1888
> Carousel House, which Westminster owner Charles Kushner ordered the
> city to demolish, would have added to the majestic view."

Only clear to those people who know the dates/history/facts regarding Asbury
park's
Carousels

> Would have added should denote something that is no more.I stand by
> earlier email that the 1888 was torn down on Kushner's request/order
> whatever you want to call it.

Ah, now we're getting closer to the facts. Did he make a REQUEST or did he
ORDER an
action take place ?

There's a big difference between REQUESTing something and ORDERing something to
happen through a vested legal power.

The City is the only entity that could order a demolition.

Werner