> For those of you who still have faith in Partners' and the City's
> inexplicable toleration of them, this should convince you. The
> future of our city is held hostage by these incompetents. There is
> only one solution - Asbury Partners must go. It will never be done
> right until that happens. What a tragedy.

It's far worse than fire code violations. The Partners have violated
many of the Standards set forth by the Federal Gov to protect,
preserve and restore the ConHall.

Recall that they knew it was a Historic Site before they bought it
and they are obligated to follow the Federal Standards for any work
they perform.

No one it watching and monitoring the situation, the City has no
recognized official to do so, and the Partners do whatever they want.

No restoration work and unaproved repair work is the norm. (Hey,
Don't we have a City Historian to check things out?)

Werner