> > I may set up a meeting with the
> > principals because I am not sure they realize what the perception
of
> > the community is of them. I think they believe that we view them as
> > saviors. Won't reality be a shock.

Dan,
I really don't think they give a rat's ass what anyone thinks. If you
were the developer, wouldn't you at least give yourself a nice, clean
office to work out of - the perception that you are successful?

Isn't that the rule: Dress for success - or to sucker someone. Look
good.

They didn't put a dime into their own offices. At least Kushner did.
And that's not really working, is it, despite the PR.

Nothing,