I tried to reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I got a failure notice saying that
the account
either doesn't exist, or is disabled.
If anybody knows who this person is, let me know.
Finally, if you are reading this message board of "losers" as you put it, why
don't you
reveal who you are?
My definition of loser includes people who talk shit without being willing to
stand up for
their opinions.
We might be losers here, but at least we all identify ourselves, and are
willing to engage in
debates with each other in an intelligent manner.
Jack Pitzer, Loser.