Jack, Here's exactly what you wrote:

----------
"My definition of loser includes people who talk shit without being
willing to stand up for their opinions.
We might be losers here, but at least we all identify ourselves, and
are willing to engage in debates with each other in an intelligent
manner.
Jack Pitzer, Loser."
----------

You define loser and then call us, and yourself, losers. Very clear
and plain to read.

PS: I know that's not what you meant.
Moral: Be careful what you write.
Wink,Wink

Werner

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Werner,
> No, I'm not a loser, nor did I call us losers, Ridkid004 did the
name calling. I'm just making
> reference to that.
> I know we're not losers. Quite the contrary. Please read my
original thread to see what i'm