> >Just like trump marina in AC on State Land/State Marina. Smart.

Too smart for AP or Partners. Dave, you and I could have had the
entire waterfront nearly developed and occupied by this time and
made it a goldmine. Stupid, stupid stupid. After Maureen's reading
the other night I had to stop on the BW before heading back to NY.
Werner joined me. Looking at the wasted potential, which one could
see even in the deserted night, I was frustrated. What a waste of
time and resources. I will say it again. Partners will never develop
the waterfront without a partner. They do not have one up to now
because of some issue. I can guess what it is. If it continues, as I
said to Werner, we could be standing here in four more years looking
at the BW in the same condition and desolation. The majority on the
Council knows what I am saying is true. They just can't seem to pull
the trigger. Perhaps they are giving Partners enough rope to hang
itself. We might get tangled up in that noose ourselves instead.