On Sep 18, 2006, at 11:30 AM, Hinge wrote:

<x-tad-bigger> I wish the town council would look to that history as a guiding light to where we are </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> headed, but maybe it's just too late for them to get it.
</x-tad-bigger>

I wish the town council would simply turn around and look at the pictures of Asbury's past that stand behind them at the town meetings... they are ignoring the very past the town chooses to highlight in their city buildings and throughout the streets (seen the new banners on the street posts? More scenes from Asbury's past).

You don't see pictures of condos behind them...

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com