I received this from Ridkid, who signed it "Len"

"its a constuction site u idiot,it means things
are under
constuction...put your money where your mouth is,
why dont you
develop a whole block? nah you'll just sit on
this message board and
complain like all the other LOSERS...how does it
feel to waste so
much energy? LOSER"
len

If the state of several of the AP Partners construction sites is any indication
of how well AP
Partners is doing their job then we are in serious trouble. I've seen plenty of
construction
sites in my life, and the block south of the Pony, and the area behind Paradise
LOOK LIKE
CRAP. The block south of the Pony has LOOKED LIKE CRAP for over a year now, and
the
fence around it is a joke. It doesn't look like progress, it looks like
failure. A whole
summer went by with people having to look at that CRAP, and until last night,
the gate to
that block was falling off it's hinges, and on several occasions, I saw kids in
there playing
on the rubble. The fence is still falling down in places.
And LEN, if you think that people like me do nothing  but waste our time here
complaining, well, you're wrong. I contacted Hugh Lamie of MD Sass directly
about some
of these sites. I took pictures and sent them to Hugh and the town council. As
of 5 PM on
Monday, one of the sites I pointed out was finally cleaned up...the corner of
Kingsley and
Sunset. That corner was a mess for quite a long time, and it didn't need to
look like that.
So, did I make a difference? I think I did, and it didn't just involve spending
my time here
writing, I took action. I even spoke about it at the last council meeting.
Why are you here LEN? Aren't you also wasting your time? What do you do for a
living?
What do you do with your spare time?
If LEN thinks that construction sites should look like CRAP, then why did they
clean it up?
Because people complained.
If I find out that LEN is actually related to Fishman, I'm going to go directly
to AP Partners
and whoever else I need to talk to, and let them know how he is representing
his family
here, by calling names, calling us losers and not being open to response or
identifying
himself.