Speaking of binding contracts;
I was feeling pretty good about those 106 units at North Beach having been through attorney review until I remembered that attorney review just means lawyers have approved the contracts -- it doesn't mean the deals have closed. And until they've closed, it's like the fat lady hasn't sung yet, you know.
I would like to see the construction moving a little faster and hear that the master deed, which will allow the condos to start closing, has been filed.
Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "6" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Showmailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.asburyradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463

Speak up - It's America!!

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel