--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lightgrw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >  There seems to be, per capity, just as much gun play in Asbuty
Park
> >  these days, as there is in a war zone.
> >
> >  Maybe you should be blaming The President for that too.
> >

> "Sectarian attacks have increased more than tenfold since the start
of
> the year and now claim more than 100 victims a day, according to
the
> Iraqi government."  - Washington Post, today
>
> I don't think Asbury Park has seen numbers even remotely
approaching
> that level.  Maybe you should be paying closer attention to the
war
> rather than simply having faith in the president.

**
> ****************
> Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment
Magazine
> PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762    (732) 280-3305
> http://www.UpstageMagazine.com

There is a civil war goin gon in Iraq between two religious factions
who want to run the government.  That is a totally unrelated matter,
than the war on Terror.

Obviously more people die in war than in community shootings...
However, I am not remotely aware of either a declaration of war or a
police action declared in the Asbury park area.  Yet the events of
Asbury where bullets are flying through windows bouncing off cielings
and hitting civilians in the head are the very types of things you
would expect to happen in Iraq, Afganistan, Africa, Isreal, etc etc
etc.

Point being, just as I wouldn't blame Tommy Deseno for the loonies in
Asbury, nor you... I wouldn't blame the President, The Secretary of
Defense, State, The Generals, etc etc etc.

The real blame belongs to the "evil doers" in Iraq, Asbury Park and
parts throughout the world.  Focus on the wrong of the originator of
the actions, not the fact of how difficult it is to prevent these
acts of terror, both here and abroad.

Kevin Brown