--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The latest numbers show that tourism dollars accounts for these
> percentages of each county's economy:
>
> Atantic:  49.1%
> Cape May: 57.9%
> Ocean:    11.8%
> Monmouth:  3.4%

What came first, the chicken or the egg? Was the decline in tourism
dollars a self-fulfilling prophecy or fate?

No one says residences are out, just that there has to be more of a
mix. The plan does not do that. I would like to see what the
percentages are when you put commercial dollars in there? I assume
we can sell postcards of condos. Would you put all your eggs in one
basket? You think these NYC guys bought the BC for a hotel for
nothing? BTW, one of my clients may be a partner in the deal, they
have done many things with Chetrit. I'm finding out. Big money, big
money. Clear the decks of amateurs.