--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> While it is nice for the councilman to set such a goal, it is
meaningless if there is no plan in progress.  If the current plan would
not allow for such (Werner¢s post) then how will this be done?  I am
asking how this will be achieved and the timeline.  Is this a real goal
or just lip service?

A lot of it has to be driven by the redevelopment area. Keady is
powerless unless two other council members join him to change what
needs to be changed. I think it is a call to action for Keady. When
Asbury Partners sits like a lead weight, there isn;t much you can do
unless you kick them in the ass. The council, against Keady's wishes,
has not done that in 4 years. Sorry, but it is the truth.