More the reason for cops over recreation.  Unless the Keady plan (recreation plan still no word on the 1% tourism plan) is to fund recreation to outsiders this would be a waste of money.  Make the town so tight with police that the outsiders know not to enter.

C'mon I remember when I first learned to drive there were certain towns I was warned about.  People would say how tough the cops were for certain towns.  This is what we need!

----- Original Message ----
From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:22:12 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Taxpayer Dollars

"Our taxpayer dollars provide enough for kids to do,'' Kisha
Chambers said. She>
wants the community and parents to get involved, take care of the
children and be responsible for them.

The City has tripled the recreation budget over the past 4 years,still
other towns still spend alot more. To run a decent recreatiobn dept.
you'll new a starting budget of at least $ 300,000 $ 400,000 dollars a
year. That's like 5 cops with bennies.
One hundred Condos are $ 800,000 or 10 Cops. I figure the taxes for
the first 600 Condos will go to fill the Five million dollar hole in
the budget(since 2000) and anything after that will go to increase
service. COPS In the meantime we will need CONSTANT presents by the
County and State Police to overcome the gang and drug problems in this
city.

I heard today that people from Newark, Lakewood and Red Bank are
hanging in the area of the shootings. Once again outside people come in
and try to stir things up.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel