--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The prisions have always been a breeding ground for all gangs.
How do you stop that? I have no clue. They probally have recruits
from the scared straight program. This is a Natioal problem. Let's
face white America doesn't care about about inner city kids and inner
city problem they just want on drugs.

Well, let's hope that those people from other places aren't members
of MS13, because that