Thank you Fred.

I had a friend (as close to me as a family member) who was
murdered.  When it happened I didn't give a rat's tail about whether
the guy who did it had the opportunity for rec basketball or got
rejected for a job a McDonald's.  Had I read in the paper the very
day my friend died someone lamenting the plight of his killer, it
would have hurt really bad. Totally insensitive to the victim's
family.

I'm certain the guy that killed my frind did it because he was a
scumbag.  That simple.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >

> Just went to your site, I would have to say I agree with you. You
make
> some very good points.
>

>  Read my reactions to Councilman Keady's insensitive remarks about
the
> > shootings this week.
> >
> > Go to www.justifiedright.com and click on the "Jersey Shore
Blog."