Shorthand Used Below:

YET YOON  YOF You’re entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts.

SSLT DMC    Stupid shitake like this doesn’t merit comment.

WTFAYTS      What the F are you trying to say?.

PTOOYA   Pulled that out of your ass.

YLACH    You lose all credibility here.
=====================================

 [EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to your "thoughts":

John Kennedy's era was a proud moment for the Liberal movement. It was his ability to be so liberal that he screwed more women than any other President while in office,, even Clinton.
SSLT DMC

In other words today, a Liberal would only stop at a red light during heavy traffic hours...

Stops signs: To Orthodox, they roll through them.

WTFAYTS    Go back to the "other words."

As for politics in New Jersey - The Liberals in the legislature refuse to protect private property from eminent domain for private gain.
The Liberals in Trenton are spending more money than they should.
YET YOON  YOF

Last year 58,000 New Jersey residents left the State to live elsewhere. 49,600 were most likely conservative, or moderate. all of them were Centrics.

PTOOYA

Liberal are 98.5% affiliated with the democratic party.

Then too, it is said, “not all Republicans are racists; but all racists are Republicans.”

Or, less inflammatory:  All acronyms are abbreviations, but not all abbreviations are acronyms.

Liberals flip flop, because they do not adhere to traditional and long held standings of fact and rules, they change with the times and the weather.

Yeah?  Like only land-owning white men can vote?  Masturbation causes blindness. The earth is flat? Women are inferior to men, so they can't vote?  What the Bible says about menstruation, stoning, and rich people   http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/index.htm ?

YLACH

People who gather at UFO landing sites are always "Liberals"

SSLT DMC   But -- the usual stereotype all over TV land is that UFO people are red state trailer trash.

Liberals think the great quote went; "Give me liberals or give me death." when actually is was Give me Liberty or give me death!"

SSLT DMC

In closing I Love liberals because next season they will have a new and different and better plan, than anyone else who conservatively sticks to the tried and the true.

Wasn't that the message of the New Testament, the "Good News"?  Christ promulgated a new world view, n'est-ce pas?

Liberals can not understand the statement. "If it works, don't fix it." Because it always needs to be fixed - in the mind of a liberal."

“Our country right or wrong. When right, to be kept right; when wrong, to be put right.”

My grand father told me a story

Yeah, right?  Is the story an exact quote?

God Bless America!

With such “profound thoughts” as all of the above, I’d say America should pray for more wisdom, insight and inspiration from Yahweh.

L.I.F.T.

(Liberal Italians for Truth)

http://factcheck.org/
A nonprofit, nonpartisan service

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel