Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to your comment:

I also have a sence of humor as well as honor.

Gee.  We have something in common.

I love humor.  It's a great ice-breaker, stress reliever, social lubricant, etc.

I especially admire the skill some folks have in using it to moderate the tone in discussions and debate.  I'll admit to needing more work there.

I'm cynical, though, when some use it to compensate for incompetence or ignorance. (e.g., At a recent press conference, an attempt was made to belittle a reporter for wearing "shades"; turns out the reporter is blind.)

BTW: Ever notice that most popular humorists are on the left: Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, George Carlin, Stephen Colbert, Chris Rock, etc.

(Unless you consider the clowns on the right like Coulter and O'reilly to be comedians.  lol)

Chris Rock:  "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”