-> > Listen Freddy I was told differant from the City.In e-mails & In
person by people running the City to people in charge of employees of
the City.

i am curious as to who told you via emails, and in person, the wrong
information, would'nt it make sense if the person who gave you the
wrong information is running the city they would of simply picked up
the phone and had a city employee correct your complaint.

jim i stand by my post the library is run by a seperate bd., with their
own maint. staff, if you do not believe this, ask the 2 historians
werner and tom.

again please enlighten us, who at city hall does not know this, also
you can check as to why a flag is not flown, it has nothing to do with
your complaint of overgrown trees, i was curious when you posted this
several weeks ago, and went and found out the truth, or real reason

i wish you luck keep up your good and dedicated work, to the vets,
thank you peace be with you my brother