--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -> > Listen Freddy I was told differant from the City.In e-mails & In
> person by people running the City to people in charge of employees of
> the City.
>
> i am curious as to who told you via emails, and in person, the wrong
> information, would'nt it make sense if the person who gave you the
> wrong information is running the city they would of simply picked up
> the phone and had a city employee correct your complaint.
>
> jim i stand by my post the library is run by a seperate bd., with their
> own maint. staff, if you do not believe this, ask the 2 historians
> werner and tom.
>
> again please enlighten us, who at city hall does not know this, also
> you can check as to why a flag is not flown, it has nothing to do with
> your complaint of overgrown trees, i was curious when you posted this
> several weeks ago, and went and found out the truth, or real reason
>
> i wish you luck keep up your good and dedicated work, to the vets,
> thank you peace be with you my brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 City Manager told me in his e-mail 2 times. I  still have the e-mails.One
e-mail says the Public Works Director trying to figure out a way to take care
of getting it done.& in person at a City Council meeting.Deputy Mayor was
Smiling laughing about when he told Public Works in front of myself a  reporter
from the Coaster also 4 Police Officers from Asbury Park to do it.The Public
Works Director told me it has been like that for 20 years don't worry about
it.I made the comment you havn't been dong your job then.The City Manager
brought Public Works Director in the Back Room.I told them if they had a
problem with me arrest me.I didn't back down from Asbury Partners with a
Flag,the State Bulding on Bangs Ave on getting a Flag Pole on the building
AFTER IT WAS BUILT they put a Flag Pole there.I will be damm if I will damm if
I will back down from Asbury Park.On something my Veterans Donated.I have a
couple State Senators,Congessman & State Assemblyman are backing me 100
percent.