--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <asburyjim@> wrote:
> >
> > Should the present City Council let a tree stayed growed around a
> Flag Pole at our Library in town??It was Donated in 1962 by the Harold
> Daley VFW Post.Who is in charge of cutting the grass,bushes & trees in
> that area??
> >
> > James Grabe
> > Patriot Officer
> > Veterans Aliance
> > Asbury Park N.J.
> >
> the library is run by appointees made by mayor and council,it is a
> seperarte board or entity, they have their own budget, their own
> maintenance staff (patty, one of the hardest workers in the City)who
> maintains the bldg. anf grounds.  their bd. is made up of great people,
> like Doris Carol and others, im sure if you attended one of their
> meetings and made your complaint, they would take care of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You for your apoojo Concern I apprecatied so do the other Veterans of the
City.I am curouis why the City Manager, Deputy Mayor & Public Works Director
just didn't tell me to go to the Library check with them.I know them all very
well painted the City Manager whole house on the inside.Volunteer work to the
City for free for the Public Works Director I have a Thank You letter from
him.Working with the City at the Present time for parking lot & a Senior Center
I am on the Board for my Veterans.I can keep a eye on the building but the
parking lot would be hard.Would the City maintain it proper?Makes me
wonder.Some city workers really work hard.Look how they maintain other things
in the City over the Past Decade.Some bust there rear end & some sit on there
rear end just like any job if someone lets them.