--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Thank You for your apoojo Concern I apprecatied so do the other
Veterans of the City.I am curouis why the City Manager, Deputy Mayor
& Public Works Director just didn't tell me to go to the Library
check with them.

a thank you was not necessay, but appreciated, im sure it was just an
honest mistake that can be worked out, no one has ever questioned
your dedication... however after saying that i hope i dont piss you
off by saying i respectfully disagree with your position that this
city manager and council, i believe you called them the 3 muskeeteers
have not addressed the 5th ave veterans park , over the last several
years they have worked very hard to correct decades of neglect,
removed hideous bushes, removed telephone pole, new handicapped
sidewalk , new pavers, new benches, new grass, new shrubs, realigning
the monuments to their proper locations, etc, etc. etc. i would bet a
beer the most work ever since the monument was put there, still a
ways to go, but you must give them credit for what they have done
which was ignored for a good 30 years, again keep up the good work,
most know where your heart is and you really love this city again
peace be with you my brother