--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Well Howard Zinn isn't fond of the Civil War either so I bet Jim
> > Keady went to OG and had it cancelled.

> Wrong again!  Jim had nothing, Nada, zilch, to do with a Neptune
> Township dispute!

It was a joke dear.

>What do you have against this man?  Not a right-winged
>conservative, like you?  Practice racism and bigotry, as you do...

So much for Jack's call for an end to personal attacks.

Now racism is a serious charge, Sharon.  Since being a racist is one
of the worst things you can be (it calls into question your
intelligence, religion, up-bringing, everthing you are), I would
hope you would reserve that charge for times when you have some
proof that the person is one.  You aren't calling someone something
less serious like dolt or cad or something.  Racist is as bad as it
gets.

It's quite an insult to call someone that.  When you call someone
that you owe it to them to put forth what facts you base that
conclusion on.

What have I said or done that would make you conclude I was a
racist?

I anxiously await your reply.