Dan -
Thanks for posting the editorial in the main area for me.
Think people need to realize that the Partners will tell you what you
want to hear. Then they go about their own interests, which will not
necessarily be in your best interest.
>From the earlier articles in the Herald, it seemed that Torres was
pretty sold on the Partners' plan and tried to force it down the
council, which was more skeptical. At least one member did visit here
and was not impressed with the Partners' achievements here.
Not sure what Paterson's process is for the tax lien sales. Couldn't
the city have decided to set aside those properties for the
affordable housing buyers? Seems to be a screw up there.
Maureen