Ok, and thanks for the sound man comment.
But why are you afraid to reveal who you are?
My real name is Jack, but for years i've been known as "Hinge" (long story)
I've been living on 1st Ave. for about 8 months, and I love it.
If you've done so much for AP, then why wouldn't you want to reveal who you
are. Are you
too humble? Are you afraid to accept praise for all the good you've done?
And how do you know what my knowledge of AP consists of?
Jack