You should be demanding the truth and for him to state his sources.  Not lame excuses

I bet at this moment he (JK) is positing to Wikipedia over and over so he can then post the result as justification..

----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2006 5:38:19 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Dear Point Miss-ers & GUMBA NIGHT.....

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedright@ ...> wrote:

> I believe the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

As it should be. Maybe he is not ready yet to reveal his sources.

> Be that
> as it may, didn't that one study referenced here today speak of
200
> county wide?
>
> To say 200 in AP is false.

Look at the study I posted. There are 17,000 gang members (at
minimum) in the state. I think it said nearly 5,000 were Bloods. The
survey also admits that this is based on reporting police estimates
which are acknowledged to only estimate the tip of the iceberg.
Let's see what APPD reported in 2004. Remember that heroin bust in
Newark a couple of months ago? It was a Bloods gang that had ties to
AP. I would not be surprised if there were 200 members here. But say
its 100 or 50, or 300+, what's the difference? If Keady even had an
absolute basis for his numbers he would still be crucified.

I want you to vent your anger here at GUMBA Night. I want Loffredo
in 15ht Century clothes and Bruno railing like a madman. I want to
read those letters from the boys in Ocean Twp. I want some balance.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel