Dan,

In reference to that "Gumba" bet Tommy made with you:

Tom,

We corresponded by email about this and you said I could bet my sweet ass you were going to complain [about Gumba Night]. You have to do it here publicly as well as directly to the city. Both the city and Asbury Partners gets it from you with both barrles. Don't pull any punches. I also expect to see it
on your blog. Carry on just like Columbus Day, then we will know your criticisms are for the issue and not the person.

Remember the "never...ever" words to Keady: "Our conversations are going to be a little salty sometimes.  That's never going to be shared with anyone or ever held against you."

Dan, you need to learn to "spit out the air":

"My uncle ordered popovers from the restaurant's bill of fare.

And when they were served, he regarded them with a penetrating stare . . .

Then he spoke great Words of Wisdom as he sat there on that chair:

"To eat these things," said my uncle, "you must excercise great care.
You may swallow down what's solid . . .
BUT . . . you must spit out the air!"

And . . . as you partake of the world's bill of fare, that's darned good advice to follow.

Do a lot of spitting out the hot air.
And be careful what you swallow."

        - -
Dr. Seuss's  famous 75-second commencement speech at Lake Forest College, class of '77

We corresponded by email about this and you said I could bet my sweet
ass you were going to complain. You have to do it here publicly as well
as directly to the city. Both the city and Asbury Partners gets it from
you with both barrles. Don't pull any punches. I also expect to see it
on your blog. Carry on just like Columbus Day, then we will know your
criticisms are for the issue and not the person.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel