The Trenton vision sounded pretty creative to me. Whether anything
> visionary can be completed here is yet to be seen. So I'll be listening
while I keep
> "uncle's" advice in mind.

who on this message board really gives a rats ass what is happening in
trenton?...not me
for one...hey gary, if you love trentons ideas so much MOVE THERE....mario ,you
have
proven to me over and over on this board that you also have a few screws loose,
so i dont
think much credibillity is given to you anyway...like i said before "THE FUTURE
STARTED
HERE" and the people of asbury have spoken for 2 terms now...if you all have
such a
problem with the way the city is run, all i have to say is get out and vote
next time...oh
thats right most of you dont even live in asbury...ha...what a joke