> I will not condemn Republicans and I
> don't think the vote yesterday did either.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there friend.

GOP was rejected yesterday, but conservatism did well.  Check out the
public questions from accross the country:

-Property rights initiatives limiting eminent domain won.
-MCRI, the anti-racial preference measure, passed.
-Congressman Tom Tancredo a GOP congressman looking to close the
borders won.
-I believe the California oil tax initiative lost too (although
Missouri eeked out the stem cell/cloning amendment).

Looks to me like the people were rejecting the Republican Party,
particularly the leadership, but are still accepting of the traditional
philosphy.