--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm gonna have to disagree with you there friend.
>
> GOP was rejected yesterday, but conservatism did well.  Check out
the
> public questions from accross the country:
>
> -Property rights initiatives limiting eminent domain won.
> -MCRI, the anti-racial preference measure, passed.
> -Congressman Tom Tancredo a GOP congressman looking to close the
> borders won.
> -I believe the California oil tax initiative lost too (although
> Missouri eeked out the stem cell/cloning amendment).

Selective reporting on your part. I can do it too.

>From the AP

"In a triple setback for conservatives, South Dakotans rejected a
law that would have banned virtually all abortions, Arizona became
the first state to defeat an amendment to ban gay marriage and
Missouri approved a measure backing stem cell research."