Well, I must admit that some pretty valid points were written.
I'd like to ask this though...couldn't Asbury serve both it's legacy
of poor and unfortunate people at the same time as the people here
now, and the people Asbury hopes to attract?
Other cities do this, although most are larger then AP. Cities like
Portland OR. Hoboken does a pretty good job of balancing the classes.
Can't something be learned from those places? And, is it right to
vilefy Jim Keady just because he wants to help people?
Jack