--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not  enjoying this discussion anymore. It's just getting too ugly
for my taste.
 cant say i blame you, it seems like many of these posts started with
the letter from disanto to keady, the only version i have read is the
one in todays press, truthfully im not sure who is at fault, but
perhaps disanto can share with us the action he or the bd. took against
the teacher and principal, if they were wrong, what action he directed
to the 2 school superintendents to make sure this does not happen
again ,if it was wrong,( please do not hide behind its a personnel
issue and you can not discuss it because thats B.S. it is a policy
issue,more than just tommy know the law) you can not blame just keady,
but no one ever seems to go after the ones who seem to be consistently
wrong, the bd president and his majority voting block, where are the
taxpayers goups who have attacked previous bds for far fewer mistakes
than this majority has made? cmon guys and gals there is such a word as
consintency, which isnt being adhered to, we should all be on a level
playing field, and all held to the same constructive criticism, but
that is not happening, it seems to be easier to have knee jerk
reactions and kick keady, but not the bd. and its way too many
administrators. i do not believe mayor and council feel threatened by
keady, and trying to make him look bad, that to me is ridiculous,