> Well, I finally read the letter. I also read the emails between JK
> and school officials.
>
> NOW I know what this is REALLY about. The world is full of little
> fiefdoms, isn't it?

wow  NO WOOOOW
great job of investigative reporting and getting the facts before,
printing b.s., too bad the press didnt do it, i believe someone owes
keady an apology, and im not talking about nancy, how about disanto,
maybe hes trying to protect his fiedom, bd elections are right around
the corner, by going after keady, anyone with a brain will see thru
this and get rid of his cronies up for reelection , again thank you for
giving us all the facts.