Thanks!
If I succeed in my mission to get inside myself, i'll post the photos here.
About 3 weeks ago, I noticed something weird on the south side of the
Metropolitan.
One of the rooms on the second floor had lights on, and looking up I could see
a table and a
painting on the wall. It looked like somebody was either staying there that
night, or using the
room as an office. Very eerie sight to see just the one room lit up like that.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hinge -  go to google and search google images for  asbury park inside
> metropolitan hotel.
it comes up wth a few pictures.  nothing too detailed, but theres 2 inside i
think!