I completely agree with the comment that Roller Derby would fit in
with Asbury Park becasue it is funky.  I think that is exactly the
kind of thing that AP should be looking for.  While I have never been
to a match, I sure would try it. Back to basketball, it seems like
several teams in the past once thought Convention Hall would be a
good home court.  The only think missing then was a renovation and
people.  I am hoping both are going to be here very soon.  I hope
some of the team owners are watching and still interested...