--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

First of all what you see is a concept drawing it means really
nothing until approved by the TRC Planning Board  Council and Werner.
I will say it again if Madison Marquet comes aboard, and all of the
boards approve we could see a total reconstruction of all Boardwalk
structures starting sometime in 2008. I know I'm wishing upon a star
here but what choice do we have?

 thanks justifyed.   im behind on lots of stuff.  there was  tiem
when i knew everything!  i knew about the 5th ave pavilloni though.
must have missed the part about convention hall   so infact the whole
building is staying?  even the eastern end?    the window arrangement
looks different, its missing the large off centered bow window on
each side.  replaced by 3 squre windows.