It's been five days since you contacted the Congressman.  Any
response?

I want to be clear on something Mario. If you are convinced he said
that thing about AP, I have no intentions of gloating to you, doing
snoopy dances (I thought that was pretty funny by the way) or
anything like that towards you.  I think it's a serious matter that
I'd rather have you help me solve.

I'm not even looking to embarass Frank with it.  If he shows a
renewed committment to AP and starts coming here and helping, that
will be good enough for me.

He is a Congressperson and AP needs him.  I'd like to see him here
and helping out.

Note too that he is in a gerrymandered district so AP will have him
for a long time, so we need a relationship with him.

That's not a crack.  I know there are Republican gerrymandered
districts too.  In fact, the whole NJ congressional delegation is
gerrymandered.

Point is, I'd rather Frank help us than have us put him on the
defensive.