It used to be called "riding roughshod over the truth."

The newer fun term is "truthiness" thanks to Stephen Colbert.

Whatever you call it, Justified Right plays an "incessant shell game ... with fiction and reality."

The Keady issue, as reported by Justified Truthiness is just the latest, and most local, example.

I pointed out examples by our local columnist in this forum: a Saddam quote, John Murtha's patriotism, Jesus in the schools, Hitler and liberal judges, a "recorded" quote from Pallone ad nauseam

In each case, the columnist never concedes; instead, he deflects and distracts.

His defensive tactics regarding outrage over what/how  he has written about Keady are not new to me

"Throw The Truthiness Bums Out":  http://tinyurl.com/wpe6r

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel