I for one don't really know very much about the people that I share this space
with.
So why don't you all tell us a little bit about who you are.
Share whatever you feel comfortable with.
You can leave out details like your name or job if you want, just give us a
general idea.
I'll start.
I used to work in the music biz, and I spent many years of my life touring the
world in the
biz.
I've played in many a band in my life, including one with Traderdube, and music
is very
important to me.
I grew up in Eatontown.
I've lived in Oceanport, Long Branch and Allenhurst.
Currently, I live in Asbury. I could have lived anywhere, but I chose Asbury
because it's always
been a special place for me.
These days, I work in the multimedia/medical business, making websites, CD ROMS
and
DVDs to help inform doctors and medical professionals about new techniques,
procedures
and medications.
My favorite night of the week is Friday, when I have the honor of doing sound
at The Saint.
My favorite movie is Amelie.
My best friend is my dog.
I love mom and pop business's, and i'm sad to see them go.
Your turn...