how deep is the BS?

      Posted by: "rolemover" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        rolemover <http://profiles.yahoo.com/rolemover>

        Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:00 am (PST)

he doesnt live in town either, but if he did i would vote for him,
because tommy's roots and heart are here in asbury, and he can look
past the bs and see a bright future for asbury...the thorns are
trying to slow down what is a long process of re-building, and dont
like the fact that it is not their blueprint for redevelopment."

I am amazed that anyone who can read, write, and think would type the
above post.
So amazed that I have been wondering if maybe Tom has a young child that
has been doing all the
posting here. If not a young child, maybe some wicked Democrat, a
creative type, perhaps Dan J the
uber-publisher, is posting under Tom's handle. It seems improbable and
impossible that a man who
passed the bar and practices law and makes good living at it could think
the things he says here.
It's got to be a little kid, no adult would hackey back and forth like that.

..