If anyone would like to see responses from Pallone, see me!  I get
about 5 responses a month.  I am the NJ Legislative Chairman and I won
the Eastern Division (12 states), Best Legislative Program-Eastern
Division, United States, 2004-2005.  Since 1991, I have letters from
Mayor Thomas Smith, Bill Bradley, Robert Torricelli, Frank Lautenberg,
Robert Menendez, Asm. Kean, State Sen. Palaia, Asm. Smith, Pres.
Clinton, Pres. Bush, Nancy Pelosi, Jesse Jackson, Jr., John Conyers,
Gov. Corzine, Sen. Corzine, and many others, to name a few.  Pallone's
office will answer, trust me!  I have a full file cabinet with these
letters from year to year.  I send a Christmas card every year to the
White House, regardless of who is serving, respecting the Office.