Tommy,
That was a thoughtful response from you.  I read lots of good advice,
here.  You know, I never thought about some of the issues you raised,
e.g., that he may or may not have a record, past history, etc.  He
certainly seems harmless and very sincere in his love of all things
Asbury.  You're right, that the police should follow up, but why the
big display of police power?  Who did they think they were pursuing,
Simon Legree?  Werner is a slightly built person.  I never judge a
book, by its' cover and anyone is capable of anything, but Werner?  No
way!  On top of that, he was on medication and incapable.  My humble
opinion.  You know what they say about that; they're like a**-holes!
Everybody has one!  Just wanted to thank you for the intelligent,
professional advice you gave.  Please, no flames, because Tommy is
really a very, nice, person, regardless of his responses.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"