From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2006 11:48:31 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: In case asbury radio did not see

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> I posted this message and it may have been missed.
>
> I saw that Maureen questioned the Madison Marquette story in the
press. I too have a question about one of her stories that was focused
on how the police handled their investigation. I also noticed that
the "Note" part was signed "City Historian". Do we have a City
Historian again?

I suspect that she will answer you when she gets ready to. But why she
would even answer someone who is so obviously biased against her,
called her radiohead, etc., is beyond me. A pure waste of time.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited