--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> We are all allowed to our opinions.  She may or may not answer.  My
guess she did not receive an answer to her post on here from the
Asbury Park Press.  In fact it I found it very unprofessional.  Since
both are "reporting" Asbury news I think you should rely on what is
done well instead of taking shots.  Also I doubt Nancy from the press
reads this board so it was a cheap shot.  And you wonder why I am
bias?

You are allowed your opinion, even as biased as it is. I merly
suggested why Maureen would answer you since you have seen fit to
call her names, belittle her show and efforts, etc. Nancy has read
this forum in the past. Now putting aside it all, whether biased or
not. Ask yourself, who has asked more hard questions about this
redevelopment, Nancy or Maureen?

I have given Nacy plenty of facts previously, but don't any longer
since she has made it clear that she is nothing but a cheerleader for
Partners. As I have said before, you can find her in the vestibule
with Fishman before any council meeting dealing with redevelopment
issues. An interview.

What I think got Maureen's goat is that we all have been waiting for
confirmation of Madison Marquette's committment. Just days before
Partners went before the planning board and still said there was
nothing final. Nancy was not there. The planning board and the city
are not exactly happy about what Partners has to say about HoJo's
restoration. Some negative but truthful press about that. Lo and
behold, a few days later some positive spin on the issue. Madison
Marquette (so Nancy reports) is going to invest $150 million. That's
great news that I and others welcome, but where did it come from?
Madison Marquette still won't comment. I bet it came from Larry. A
reporter should have confirmed it with Madison Marquette or made it
clear what the source was.

You still don't get it do you? I hope it's true. Perhaps if more
people in this city stopped fighting those who have continually asked
the hard questions about this redevelopment and joined in we'd be a
lot further along on the waterfront by now.