Dave,

Generally yes, an offered reward becomes a contract enforceable by the
peroson who performs the action called for by the offering party.

Be that as it may, I find the hunt to out Rolemover less than OK.  The
Courts even recognize a person's right to post with a pseudonym
because of a fear of reprisals.

There is a tradition of writing with a pseudonym in this country, most
famously being the Federalist Papers.

To go after him to out him is on the order of harassing a
whistleblower or tampering with a witness.

If he or anyone else commits an act of defamation, then that's
different, and thier identity can be discovered by a subpeona to Yahoo
after a lawsuit is filed.

I expect most of the board to disagree, but short of defamation, I'd
like to respect people who wish for their identity to remain private.

Not saying anyone else has to agree with me.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>