"wow no woooow what happened to that post about every one being
 positive, and nice for a while, myself and hinge have had
 disagreements, but you jumped all over him,  i believe his posts are
 fairly accurate, and as far as your look for a fix in the next few
 days, well put up your money im willing to bet you the bounty on
 rollmovers head or rev kevs credentials your wrong,  and to hinge as
 far as community cleanups etc, hazel samuels at city hall does
 several a year they even had a program where someone could adopt a
 lot or piece of property, clean it and public maint. would pick up
 the rubbage."

i road by this afternoon, i see paved ramped aroudn each man hole cover.   the
ramps that you said didnt exist the other day.   the idea that some people need
to pick apart everything is rediculous.   your tellling me, jack, you seriously
think because the lines were painted on the streets that work is done?? and
they wont pave over the road again?  youve got tobe kidding.  thats probably
the most abusrd thing ive ever heard.   maybe becasue after the roads were
done, it looks like a vast empty space.  no one has any idea how the roads were
sopose to be used.   before the lines were painted, you had cars paralell
parking on ocean ave.  now that the lines are there, the design of the road
makes more sence, and people can clearly see whats goning on.  im not being
mean, or unfair to others comments. im simply posting my comments, and response
back.  im not the type like some others on this board who feel its ok to battle
back and forth over absurd things.  hindge, my spelling
 (fast typing, in a hurry, typos)  have nothing to do with anything.  why would
anyone even bring that up?  to cause more reasons to fight back?  is that the
way this world works.  someone always has to have the last word?  or to add to
something, just to feul an un needed fire??

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.