After 5 years the tenants in our building will be merging the two
stores into one. They want to renew with us.  However I was thinking
about a concept for quite some time.  Now that The Kingsley Deli has
closed, and there being nothing around like it I am proposing the
following.

The Electric News Room & Cafe.
It will be located at 162 Broadway in Long Branch.  I will broadcast
live onto the internet from the in house studio that will have 24
hour a day live broadcast capabilities where locals can come online
throughout the day to "speak out" on issues of importance to the
coastal community.  The store is in move in condition and become
available march 1, 2007.  My organization owns the building and I
have pretty much all the technology equipment we would need.  There
is very little investment of cash required.

What I dont have is the cafe equipment, chairs, sofa's, decor items.
To be honest, Iam a "orator and a techie" I am looking for someone
with coffe, tea, snacks and sandwiches background who would be
interested to joining forces with me in the Electric News Cafe.  The
store is presently slightly under 2,000 square feet and expandable to
3,000 if required.

There is a lot of potential for this type of coffee and gossip idea,
as well as allowing people to use the facilities for community
meetings, etc etc.  It would be a wi fi location and would have a
computer center for dummies, as i will be on hand all day in the
store as well.

If you are interested please get in touch with me and we can discuss
the possibilities.

I am even considering a Marquee on the front of the building.

Kevin Brown
732.222.6224
www.electricnews.com
www.electricnewsroom.com