Are you saying that the "rich" towns are full of virtue (or "have a
monopoly on virtues" which is what you responded to below) because
their crime rates are low????

Come on now.  That's the most unfair and unrealistic comparison I've
seen in a long time if you think that you can compare crime rates in
a place like Asbury vs. something like an Allenhurst, Deal, etc...
There are so many differences between AP and most other towns in
Monmouth.  There are many in AP who are very good people trying to
live a good life in a tough environment.  There are also many who
live a more wealthy life in surrounding towns who come to Asbury to
step out of that virtuous life you claim they live in their own
communities.

Let's not live in a fantasy world here Tom...

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"