Before they tear down the Del Monte, maybe they will let me walk
through there to look for my stuff.  The human scum that robbed my
office lived there.

He's currently residing in state prison for the next 7 years for
what he did to my office. I would have preferred the death penalty.

<asburycouple@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> Alot of the sex offenders live in the same buildings, The Sterling
> the Del Monte and  The Asbury Inn all rooming houses. You donn't
have
> thoses types of dwellingsin the NW section. They're be gone soon.
We