Denise,

On the website is the Tier 3 offenders and some of the Tier 2.  Most
of the Tier 2 and none of the Tier 1 offenders are on there.

That's why I never bought the idea that Market Street Mission would
not have sexual predators there because they would check the
website.  The website is less than half the story.

I'm not aware if Market Street Mission was using sexual offenses as
a disqualifier for staying there anyway. In a debate I had at Holy
Spirit Church with JK he said they would check the website, but I
did not hear him say they would stop one from staying there (could
just be my misunderstanding).

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, denise richardson